Current Employment Opportunities
We are always looking for well-qualified people to join our team, so if you have the requisite skills and a hard-working, team-spirited, results-oriented personality, contact us! We have these present openings which we wish to fill immediately:
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER – Oxnard, CA
PRODUCTION ENGINEER – Oxnard, CA
ELECTROMECHANICAL ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN – Oxnard, CA
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP – Oxnard, CA
To submit a resume, email us, fax to (805) 487-0427, or mail to: BIRNS Recruitment, 1720 Fiske Place, Oxnard, CA 93033-1863. You can download a job application by clicking the button at the right. We hold all applications and related communications in strict confidence.
What BIRNS Expects From You
Your first responsibility is to learn your own job duties and how to do them promptly, correctly and pleasantly. Secondly, you are expected to cooperate with Management and your fellow employees and maintain a good team attitude. How you interact with fellow employees and those whom BIRNS serves, and how you accept direction, can affect the success of your department. In turn, the performance of one department can impact the entire service offered by BIRNS. Consequently, whatever your position, you have an important assignment: perform every task to the very best of your ability. The result will be better performance for the company overall, and personal satisfaction for you.
You are encouraged to grasp opportunities for personal development that are offered to you. BIRNS Management will do its best to help you positively perform, to the best of your ability, to meet and exceed BIRNS expectations, but ultimately your performance is up to you.
We strongly believe you should have the right to make your own choices in matters that concern and control your life. We believe in direct access to Management. We are dedicated to making BIRNS a company where you can approach your manager, or any member of Management, to discuss any problem or question. We expect you to voice your opinions and contribute your suggestions to improve the quality of BIRNS.
Remember, you help create the healthful, pleasant and safe working conditions that BIRNS intends for you. Your dignity and that of fellow employees, as well as that of our customers, is important. We need your help in making each working day enjoyable and rewarding.
What You Can Expect From BIRNS
BIRNS’ established employee relations policy is to:
- Select people on the basis of skill, training, ability, attitude, and character without discrimination with regard to age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.
- Regularly review wages, employee benefits and working conditions with the objective of providing maximum benefits in these areas, consistent with sound business practices.
- Dedicate ourselves to “Constant and Rapid Improvement.”
- Develop competent people who understand and meet our objectives, and who accept with open minds the ideas, suggestions and constructive criticisms of fellow employees.
- Assure employees, after talking with their manager, an opportunity to discuss any problem with officers of BIRNS.
- Make prompt and fair adjustment of any complaints which may arise in the everyday conduct of our business, to the extent that is practicable.
- Respect individual rights, and treat all employees with courtesy and consideration.
- Maintain mutual respect in our working relationship.
- Provide a working environment that is safe, orderly, attractive, and comfortable.
- Promote employees on the basis of their ability and merit.
- Keep all employees informed of the progress of BIRNS, as well as the company’s overall aims and objectives.