The BIRNS TubeLight™, BIRNS Model 5710, delivers powerful 10,000+ lumen brilliance for underwater drop-light use in confined spaces. It’s compact (only Ø48mm) and versatile (100W to 500W) with a wide range of accessories to tailor it to a variety of demanding nuclear applications. It provides 360° illumination, operates at up to 300M, and has sturdy stainless-steel construction. It provides easy decontamination, and comprehensive GFCI/ELCB compatibility. It uses a detachable power cable assembly, and an optional suspension assembly is available.
Perfect for bright illumination of narrow inspection tubes, or for complete, easy to manipulate 360° lighting of any pool. It is easily suspended by its cable for general-purpose submerged drop light use, and can be mounted singly or in pairs for use with underwater cameras.
- 10,000+ lumens
- Brilliant 360° illumination
- Choice of 120 or 240 volt use (AC or DC)
- Small size (Ø48mm / 1.9″ OD)
- Easy decontamination
- Tool-free mateable subsea-grade underwater connector
- Customizable lamp, dome, reflector and mount options
- 60-second tool-free relamping for seamless maintenance
- Tungsten-halogen, commercially-available “white” light lamps
- No warm-up time, no ballast needed
- Case ground (earth) connection compatible with all commercially-available Class A GFCIs (ELCBs)