Debra K. Geist Memorial Scholarship
The mission of the Debra K. Geist Memorial Scholarship is to find and recognize Ventura County high school seniors with exceptional leadership potential who are committed to the pursuit of excellence in an operations, purchasing or business career.
The Debra K. Geist Memorial Scholarship provides $500 in funding to students pursuing specific degrees in business. Students must be a high school senior at the time of selection. The Foundation also provides assistance with career and internship counseling and professional development.
- Candidates must be a US Citizen or US National.
- Candidates must be Ventura County high school seniors (at the time of selection) with records of public or community service who are committed to careers in business.
- Candidates must be enrolled in or applying to a two or four year undergraduate program.
- Scholars will be required to provide timely proof of collegiate acceptance, or will be required to repay the funds awarded.
- Winners will be selected by the Scholarship Committee each year, based on merit and answers given on application essay questions.
- Each scholarship provides $500 for college studies.
- Please click on the application link below to complete the scholarship application:
- Please email completed applications to the DMS Committee for review at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All scholarship applicants must submit their application by December 30 of each year.