BIRNS General-Area Chamber Light
BIRNS General-Area Chamber Light w/Connector
The BIRNS General-Area Chamber Light™, BIRNS model 4134, features a connectorized format, accepting the same power cable assembly as the BIRNS Doubly-Safe Chamber Light, BIRNS model 4121. It provides perfect general-area illumination inside pressurized chambers. Its superior thermal design permits use of higher-output lamps, so it can be tailored to provide even more chamber illumination. The attached cable length is 1.8m (6′), but on special order it can be any length specified. The unit comes complete with choice of 12V or 24V lamp (power ratings ≤28W).
The BIRNS General-Area Chamber Light is an innovative, versatile PVHO lighting fixture. It meets or exceeds applicable Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Lloyd’s, and UL requirements. This comprehensive illumination system comes complete with choice of lamp and a factory-installed penetrator and cable assembly for savings and convenience.
The low-voltage BIRNS General-Area Chamber Light is designed specifically to safely provide white light illumination inside pressurized HeO2-atmosphere PVHO chambers. Superior heat-sink design, helium release valve, low-voltage lamps and a case ground (earth) connection make this unique Chamber Light a powerful, proven choice for PVHO applications. All BIRNS Model 4134 lamps operate well on AC or DC.
What You’ll Need
The BIRNS General-Area Chamber Light comes complete with a 1.8m (6′) power cable installed. For a different cable length, please specify and BIRNS can tailor it to any length or configuration.
Variations on the BIRNS General-Area Chamber Light are available as follows:
– Model 4132: with a 1.8m (6′) power cable installed
– Model 4133: like 4132 but with an On/Off switch
– Model 4134: like 4132 but with a male connector and 63A-013 SS locking sleeve on the cable
– Model 4135: like 4132 but with a switch, male connector and 63A-013 SS locking sleeve on the cable
- Brilliant white light illumination
- Options of mounting on practically any ceiling or wall
- Superior thermal design
- Helium release valve
- Complete Safety: Case ground (earth)
- Versatility: 12V or 24V lamps for usage optimization
- Variety of tailored lamp and lens options to make it seamless for most applications
Additional Product Information:
Click on the following document links to view or download: